Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer
76221641

My galaxy tablet takes forwrver to charge. Can you give me

Customer Question

My galaxy tablet takes forwrver to charge. Can you give me tips on how to speed this up It was on charge from11PM to 7AM nd charged only 7%
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 8 months ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer; my name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today, I am sorry that your tablet is having this issue. This issue points to a faulty battery or a bad charger (or a faulty usb cable). It is quite common in tablets and phones. I have repaired many tablets and phones have this problem. Hope this helpthank you
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
So it is best to try a new Usb cable and charging adptor beore a new battery?
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 8 months ago.
Yes exactly, first try another charger or different usb cable, if the problem persists then you may have a faulty battery and you need to repalce it. If you have a moment kindly rate my answer by clicking on one of the stars, positive rating are appreciated. JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied. Thank you
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 8 months ago.
regards,
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 8 months ago.
If you have a moment kindly rate my answer by clicking on one of the stars, positive rating are appreciated.if you still need help please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help. Thank you very much