Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.
30759776

IHow do I find a way to type an essay school assignmentJA:

Customer Question

IHow do I find a way to type an essay for a school assignment
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have a Dell all in one computer less than a year old. I can't find a program to type an essay so that i can print it out.
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: Not that I can think of.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 8 months ago.
Hello, I am the person that will be helping you today. You can download a free version of Office called Open Office from the following link: http://download.openoffice.org/- Download, save, and run that fileYou can use that program to create and edit Office documents (Word, Excel, Powerpoint). You can use it to write your essay and print it out. I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.Thank you again, - Jason P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.