Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I received a pop-up on a blue screen and another pop-up giving

Customer Question

I received a pop-up on a blue screen and another pop-up giving me a number to call. It blocks Microsoft edge. I tried to delete it using ctrl-alt-delete but that did not work. What should I do?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 6 months ago.
Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied. Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.RegardsJins
Do not call to that number and pay money to them to remove the virus they installed on your system. Lot of such scams are there to steal money from computer users. I am experienced in removing such spywares. Please accept my remote support offer and allow me to work on your computer to resolve the problem.