Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

On 3/16/16 I was not allowed on or or windows

Customer Question

On 3/16/16 I was not allowed on or or windows It said I would have to wait until 4/3/16 to get back on, but all I am getting is Microsoft stuff. I would like to know how to return my computer back to before 3/16/16. I would dearly appreciate your help with this. My microsoft account is***@******.***. Thank you very much. MW Don't know what computer OS is but I had windows 10.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 6 months ago.
Hi Mary! My name is ***** ***** I am an independent computer expert who's been paired with you through It is my pleasure to assist you today.Am I correctly understanding that you cannot sign into your computer at all? Or is it that you can login but can't access Yahoo? Please clarify for me when you can, and I will do my very best to assist you!