Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I need help with my Gmail a/c a friend talked me through it

Customer Question

I need help with my Gmail a/c a friend talked me through it in Te Awamutu, so instead of Tauranga where I live, it has Te Awamutu! We set up the e-mail name***@******.*** nothing is coming through, She sent me an e-mail, I have not received! I am really in the dark about this, I need help to change my email, which is currently with Spark! I need you to help me delete Spark & have Gmail! do you understand all that? I cannot find a 0800 for you! Look forward to hearing from you ASAP either tonight or in the morning before 10.30am, man thanks - ********
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 8 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?What happens when you sign in your gmail email address at the gmail.com website?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Expert:  IT Miro replied 8 months ago.
Hello! My name is***** note that you have reached JustAnswer - online paid question-and-answer website where you can ask questions and get them answered by verified Experts.I am a Computer Expert who can assist you with solving the issue you described. Please confirm if you want to continue.Thanks,IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 8 months ago.
Hello again!I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.Thanks,IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 7 months ago.
Hello!Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.