Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

HOw do you increase aolmail font size JA: Sometimes things

Customer Question

HOw do you increase aolmail font size
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I want to be able to have the font used in my aol.mail to be much bigger, and so I can read it more easily. How is this done?
JA: Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: NO, thank you. this is enough
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 8 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. When you are in your email, can you please press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and + (plus) on the keyboard in order to increase the size and check? Press a few times as needed.; (Also, press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and - (minus) would decrease the font size.)- If there is still any issue, please let me know if you have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10, or Mac computer; and let me know your internet / email program, such as AOL Desktop, Internet Explorer, Safari, Outlook, etc.Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.