Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I need to put my new credit card information JA: Thanks.

Customer Question

I need to put my new credit card information
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the card that I was using expire and they send me another one and need to give you the information I try to do it last week but it not go throuth so they told me to try it again inseven days
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 8 months ago.
Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today.On which website or system do you need to update your card information?I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.Thank you,Jason