Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.

I need to renew my MSN Premium internet software JA: Good

Customer Question

i need to renew my MSN Premium internet software
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: doesn>t seem to want to axccept my payment
JA: Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: np
JA: What else should I tell the Computer Technician?
Customer: nothing
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Please sign in your msn email address at the Microsoft website below:, then there, you can renew your MSN subscription. (If needed, please let me know if there is any error or message.)- Also, even if you do not renew your MSN subscription, you can always access your msn email address account at the website below:http://www.outlook.comPlease reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.