Cory, Computer Technician
Experience:  Computer Repair Technician 5+ Years

I have windows 10 on my gmail acct. I cannot find the junk

Customer Question

I have windows 10 on my gmail acct. I cannot find the junk mail??
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have a junk mail heading in my labels list, but nothing is in it. A quilting group is sending me my club info, but I am not getting it. I can't find any other place to look, and the label junk mail has nothing in it.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: Only that it's a gmail account.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cory replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I am Cory. Many different settings can cause you not get email you are expecting. Would you like me to look at this with a secure remote connection for a additional fee of $26 for the premium service?
Expert:  Cory replied 6 months ago.
Please reply to the question below.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Never mind----My husband is gone for the day with Dr.,s appointments. I think it best if I just cancel. I do not want to run up large expenses at this time. Sorry---just cancel this purchase. Thanks, ***** *****
Expert:  Cory replied 6 months ago.
Gretchen, The total fees would still be cheaper than taking it to a computer person.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
My husband is a computer person---but is gravely ill. I will have him help me when he returns. Please just cancel this purchase. Thanks for your time, but no thanks to the added costs. I'm sure you understand. Gretchen T.
Expert:  Cory replied 6 months ago.
I can help you find the junk mail without remote support. Please go to your Gmail account and click to go to the junk folder. Let me know if you find it there.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
IT's just taking me in a circle. I got your message again, but no junk mail file?? I am not a "techie" so perhaps I didn't do something correctly. I copied and pasted the required address--is there something more needed?? Ggt
Expert:  Cory replied 6 months ago.
If you are logged in and go to the link, you will be in the spam folder.