Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I called a couple of days ago because I could not get into

Customer Question

I called a couple of days ago because I could not get into my Windows Live Mail 2012. A tech did get me in and I paid the fee for one time help. Today I cannot get into my mail again as I get the same error message Windows Live Mail could not be started it may not be installed properly. Can you please help me again. II do not want to pay again as my problem has not been fixed now
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 8 months ago.
if it was working yesterday try doing a system restore to a time when it was working correctly System restore instructions - windows 7 or 8 or 10hold the windows logo key down and hit Rtype rstrui.exe in the run box that comes up and hit enter select restore to an earlier date. Under the "suggested restore" which is usually not old enough to help is a link for "OTHER RESTORE POINTS"click that if the suggested ones are not BEFORE THE PROBLEM STARTEDchoose a date that is BEFORE you experienced the problemhit ok / restorethe computer will start to shut down a restoring settngs box will appear with a status barwhen it finishes your computer will restart with the same settings it had on the date you restored to. your data will not be affected. It is not perfect. But it fixes a lot of things.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
can you help me doing that please I am not smart at doing those things, I think Microsoft had something on the net about having to do an update for Window 10 for the Windows Live Mail 2012
i can log in and work on it with you if you like. But there is a charge. I dont have anything to do with the first question. and you would have to take up the billing issue with the support team here at justanswer.com