Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry

Homepage opens twice at JA: Sometimes things that you think

Customer Question

homepage opens twice at
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: aol homepage opens twice
JA: Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me please which internet browser you are using please?eg: Internet Explorer? Google Chrome?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
ThanksClick on the three bars in the top right and then click on settings.under On Startup, click on Set Pages and click on the X next to the second listing of the same pageClick OK and it should then be correctedLet me know how you go please.