Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I recently recently received as a gift the computer checkup

Customer Question

I recently recently received as a gift the computer checkup on my free aol. Now I how lost it and lots of other things on my aol are gone also. How do I get them back?
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The screen is only one when I sign on, so there is no way to go to the second screen or come back to the first screen. It automate signs off.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: AOl icon does not show up on the screen as a icon and basically every page that had splits are now one who page
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for your question, I look forward to assisting you today. Can you tell me please what version of Windows you are using?