GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software
76665483

When i log into my chrome book I get a screen with the following

Customer Question

When i log into my chrome book I get a screen with the following on it:
Your profile could not be opened correctly.
Please check that the profile exists and you have permission to read and write it contents
I have 4 books on chrome os and have done dozens of searches on "profile" to no avail.
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.
Hi there, Tom! My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Unfortunately, the only fix for this to "powerwash" (reset to factory). You can find more information about this and complete instructions here. If you have any questions about the process or need clarification on anything, please let me know. I'm here to help.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.
If the information that I have provided has helped, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!