GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software
76665483

Add words go on my credit card, but the account information

Customer Question

add words go on my credit card, but the account information is with an employee who hasn't worked here in a while. So i need to have information sent to the shop email account. I don't know the account # ***** the number that is on my credit card when add words charges my account.
Cany some one help me
Thanks Robert Cramer, Creative Framing (###) ###-####
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.
Let's begin by closing your Internet browser. Are you suing Safari or Google Chrome or something else? If it's Safari, please close the browser by swiping the page up until it disappears, then go to settings, and go down the list until you see Safari. Tap on Safari. On the right hand side of the screen, scroll down until you see CLEAR HISTORY AND WEBSITE DATA. Tap this, then tap on clear. If it's Google Chrome, reopen the browser, and tapap the Chrome menu button (three horizontal lines), located in the upper right hand corner of your browser window. When the drop-down menu appears, select the Settings option. The Clear Browsing Data screen should now be displayed, offering the following options:Clear Browsing History, Clear Cache, Clear Cookies, Clear Saved Passwords, and Clear All. I recommend selecting everything except clear saved passwords. Tap each one individually, then tap the Clear button.If the information that I have provided has helped, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!
Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.
I apologize profusely Robert. I was finishing up with another client, and accidentally posted my reply on your question page. My name is Alison. I'm a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Do you by any chance have the password ***** the Google AdWords account? If so, o change the email address on your account:Sign in to your AdWords account at https://accounts.google.com.In the "Security" section, click Change email.Enter your new email address and your current password.Click Save.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.
If you do not have your the password ***** the account, you will need to call 1-***-***-****. If you can provide the current email address associated with the account and the credit card information for the account they should be able to take care of this for you. If the information that I have provided has helped, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!