How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Andy Your Own Question
Andy, Computer Consultant
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 5316
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Andy is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to complete my 2012 taxes, my husband did purchase the

Customer Question

I need to complete my 2012 taxes, my husband did purchase the program online however we no longer have that version is there anyway we can download that version again. I believe he purchased the version for a home business. I also require the version for 2013
My husbands name is***** - email***@******.***
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.
Hi there! My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Which tax program did your husband purchase? TurboTax, TaxAct or something else?

Related Computer Questions