IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

Need to delete "top Sites" from my google drop down. Would

Customer Question

Need to delete "top Sites" from my google drop down. Would think it would be a simple right click with option and a click to delete. Apparently not. Thanks
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 8 months ago.
Hello! My name is***** am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.In order to delete a web site from the "Top sites" screen in Microsoft Edge, please point a mouse cursor over a web site you want to delete and then click on the little X that will appear in the upper right corner. That should be it - you can repeat the process for other web sites you want to delete.Let me know if that worked for you.Regards,IT Miro
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Did not solve the problem.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 8 months ago.
That's strange. Did the little X appear once you moved the mouse cursor over a web site you want to delete?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No small X appeared anywhere.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 8 months ago.
OK. Since there could be several possible causes of the problem, I suggest we establish a secure remote session so that I can see the problem myself and help you directly.Let me if you would like that.Thanks,IT Miro
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No, in fact, cancel my subscription please. The rates just keep piling on for service that should be included with the membership. I will not pay the $40 charge for this service. Thank you.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 8 months ago.
I can remotely connect to your computer and fix the problem at no additional cost. It should take only a few minutes.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 8 months ago.
Just let me know if you are available now. Thanks,IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 7 months ago.
Hello!Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.