Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience:  I am a technology professional with 18 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).

I have just transferred from windows 7 to windows 10. How

Customer Question

I have just transferred from windows 7 to windows 10. How do I find my address book from windows 7 now that I am on windows 10?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 6 months ago.
Hi Robert! My name is ***** ***** I am an independent computer expert who's been paired with you through It is my pleasure to assist you today.If you were using the built in Contacts program on Windows 7, your contacts will now appear in Windows 10's People app. To find it, click on START, then choose ALL APPS and then scroll down to (and select) PEOPLE.If you don't see your contacts there, please let me know!
Hi Robert: It's been a little while since we last chatted, so I just wanted to make sure you were able to locate your contacts? Please let me know, as I'm glad to continue assisting if you still need help!