Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

On 12/10/15 I had a computer issue,,,now it,s here again

Customer Question

hi,,on 12/10/15 I had a computer issue,,,now it,s here again who can I talk to
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: keyswood inc ,,,I,am tring too get support
JA: Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 11 months ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I am an independent computer expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. It is my pleasure to assist you today.Can you tell me more about the computer issue you're currently experiencing?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
hi,,,are we tring something?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
are you working on my problem?
Hi again! I haven't worked on your issue yet because I'm waiting for your explanation of what the problem is. Can you tell me more about what you're running into?I see that you requested Secure Remote Assistance, but your payment for the service failed and we cannot continue with that particular service until that matter is resolved. However, I'm glad to continue assisting you via chat in the meantime!
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 11 months ago.
Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied. Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.RegardsJins