Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

My windows cashed had to have them fixed. had window 10 put

Customer Question

My windows cashed had to have them fixed. had window 10 put on. i lost my office I .need to change my email . I talked to some one Saturday. I filled out a paper. But i got a email telling that they couldn't do what i wanted because i didn't give them enough information i lost that email. It had the papers i need to do over again. can you send me a copy of the form . Or how can i get another one. I need to get my office back on my computer.
Thanks Emma Caskaddon
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeThe form you access here Emmahttps://account.live.com/acsr?rollrs=04Please take your time and carefully fill it out with as much information as possible to get the best chance to have the password ***** please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submitThank you