Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have had Nothing but

Customer Question

I have had Nothing but trouble with my AVG security system for months now and contacted you frequently with the same problem. Spoke to Jeyam and Mohan and another technician on the weekend..remote control of re-installing AVG security. Yesterday the program completely disappeared from computer... no traces of it in programs area and I am paid up till September. I want this situation fixed immediately and once and for all.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 8 months ago.
Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied. Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.RegardsJins
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
According to an email from AVG I WOULD NOT BE CHARGED FEES TO FIX WHAT SEEMS TO BE THEIR ERROR....EMAIL 28.03. I have had nothing but problems with this security program and my license code has never changed. I will not pay a fee for your trouble shooters to fix something which is not of my doing.!!!!!
Hi Sir, we are not working for AVG. This is Justanswer, a group of experts in different fields. Ours is paid service and you need to pay if you need our services. RegardsJins
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Then please CANCEL the VISA transaction you have on your records ASAP
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I will pay for a local technician to solve my problems. I don't require a free trial or additional coverage at all. Please cancel my first Visa transaction as I didn't realise that you were not AVG trouble shooters.