Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I am trying to read my email. Also it says my password *****

Customer Question

I am trying to read my email. Also it says my password ***** not match the username. This is very frustrating. My son-in-law worked on my computer, ipad and smartphone and now nothing works. He knows what he is doing.
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I did type my entire problem. I cannot reach my email. My password ***** ***** My name is***** my email is lbkkruger
JA: Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: NO
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 6 months ago.
Hi Lois! My name is ***** ***** I am an independent computer expert who's been paired with you through It is my pleasure to assist you today.On my end, the email address and password ***** provided *are* working to login to your account with Comcast/Xfinity (the only change I made when testing was to remove the inadvertant space between "lbkkruger" and "" in the email address you provided). This indicates that your account itself is working correctly, but that there must be a configuration issue on your devices. Can you tell me the exact text of the error message you're seeing when you attempt to login to email on any of your devices?