Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am trying to read my email. Also it says my password *****

Customer Question

I am trying to read my email. Also it says my password ***** not match the username. This is very frustrating. My son-in-law worked on my computer, ipad and smartphone and now nothing works. He knows what he is doing.
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I did type my entire problem. I cannot reach my email. My password ***** ***** My name is***** my email is lbkkruger @Comcast.net
JA: Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: NO
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 1 year ago.
Hi Lois! My name is ***** ***** I am an independent computer expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. It is my pleasure to assist you today.On my end, the email address and password ***** provided *are* working to login to your account with Comcast/Xfinity (the only change I made when testing was to remove the inadvertant space between "lbkkruger" and "@Comcast.net" in the email address you provided). This indicates that your account itself is working correctly, but that there must be a configuration issue on your devices. Can you tell me the exact text of the error message you're seeing when you attempt to login to email on any of your devices?