Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have a virus . I was told at evine T.V. that I had a two

Customer Question

I have a virus . I was told at evine T.V. that I had a two year warranty and now I need your help to bring my computer back to normal. my e-mail address is [email protected] my phone number is(###) ###-####You may call me at ******* not the first phone but call me at *******. I have asus computer biught within the last 3 months.
Help.
******
\P.S. What information do you need from me?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 8 months ago.
Hi Grady! My name is ***** ***** I am an independent computer expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. It is my pleasure to assist you today.Please do be aware that you have contacted JustAnswer.com with your question (not your computer manufacturer or place of purchase). We are glad to assist you, but the services we provide do have a fee attached. That said, virus infections are not covered by warranty and our fees are very reasonable compared to those you'll find at other places of business.If you would like us to assist you, I recommend our Secure Remote Session service which allows us to connect to your computer over the internet and perform the work required (in this case, virus removal). I will send you a quote for this service momentarily. If you accept the quote and would like us to perform the service, I will give you the instructions on how to download and install the file which will let us begin work.If you have any questions in the meantime, please let me know.