IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional

How can I go back to Windows 7 from Windows 10 that I just

Customer Question

How can I go back to Windows 7 from
Windows 10 that I just down loaded and have exactly what I had with Windows 7 before I upgraded to Windows 10?
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 6 months ago.
Hello! My name is***** am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described. It is possible to revert to the previous Windows version (Windows 7) after upgrading to Windows 10. Here are the instructions: 1. Click the Windows Start button located in the bottom left corner2. There click on Settings3. In the Settings window, click on Update & Security4. There click on Recovery5. Click on Get Started under "Go back to Windows 7"6. Your computer will restart. Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with the downgrade. It may take up to 20 minutes for the process to complete Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with. Regards,IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 6 months ago.
Hello again!I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.If you don't require further assistance, please take a moment to rate my assistance by clicking on the stars located in the upper right corner of the page.Thanks,IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 6 months ago.
Hello!Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.