Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

As soon as I filed my 1099-R , I filled information in other

Customer Question

As soon as I filed my 1099-R
, I filled information in other computer and stated that is is a pension repetitive I received a question that had nothing to do with my America United Life Ins CoThere were two alternatives and in a hurry I checked one( which has nothing to do with my account. I justt got a new laptop and have many problems due to my lack of familiarity witrh computer. I signed up to have someone call me back ( a 50 minutes wait) and she asked me if I no longer needed service to press 3. She repeated question. So, I have wasted an hour and srtill do not have an answer. This is my 4th time of using Turbotax and I never had any problem using it.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.
you should be able to click on the section and restart the section againORif you just continue to the end of the section it will ask you to go over it and make sure it is correct and you can change it at that timeORyou can go to forms view and change the entry on the actual form I am able to get you my phone number and even log in remotely to work on it with you but i cant do it for a couple of hours. or we can make an appointment for sometime tomorrow.