Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.

Okay since yesterday 3:59 when it was yesterday I called in

Customer Question

okay since yesterday 3:59 when it was yesterday I called in for a premium account thought it was free hookup I've been online and looked up updating for hookup is a is a false is a scam and social is a scam but money is a scam X meetings as a scam and I would like to know what's going on because since yesterday they've taken out over a hundred and forty hundred and sixty some dollars out of my account okay my membership number is ***** 65650 100 at okay my username was anything for you I don't care but there's nothing happening and I cancelled my bike I cancelled mine my premium and they keep sending me emails and I keep trying if I keep trying to put it in here than trying to delete it all and nothing's happening and I haven't heard from anybody actually send it back and I'll call you later because I thought I did something wrong I haven't done anything wrong and when I find out what I'm going through here they've they've taken out the 5656 21 1910 and I don't know what it's for because I don't believe I signed up for it I think they just they just pulled out of each one of them I mean I went on the site but I don't know I don't know what's going on and I would like some help please
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 6 months ago.
If you have been taken in by a scam site as it sounds your best bet is to call the phone number on the back of your credit cardtell them that you dispute the chargesthey will put the money back in your account and probably issue you a new card so that they cant bill you again.