Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  CCNA, A+, MCSE with over 12 years experience.
13274453

Please get me back to windows 7

Customer Question

Please get me back to windows 7
Category: Computer
Expert:  Byron replied 8 months ago.
Hi Grace. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist. Can we do a screen sharingsession and I can get this started for you?
Expert:  Byron replied 8 months ago.
Grace, can you reply to me using the box below and click Send so I'll see your response?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I was just charges $40 without a resolution. Now you want to charge me another $26.
Expert:  Byron replied 8 months ago.
That's optional, but I'm offering it to you for free.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Byron, thank you for your help. I truly appricate your help but who is getting the $40. I already paid.
Expert:  Byron replied 8 months ago.
I work on a subcontractor basis for JustAnswer. It's a split.But I don't receive anything until you're satisfied.
Expert:  Byron replied 8 months ago.
You ready to do this?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Yes
Expert:  Byron replied 8 months ago.
Thank you. From your computer, please click the link below (after reading this). When the page opens click the green I Agree button and the connection download will begin. When the file has downloaded (Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client) select Run or Open. If Windows asks, Allow changes to be made. When the file has loaded we should be connected. http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=d0c2e14d-54cd-4d23-a5ec-5cd2bd5f91c7#
Expert:  Byron replied 8 months ago.
Grace, please only respond to me on this page like you were previously.I had your new question closed so you won't get billed for it.
Expert:  Byron replied 8 months ago.
I wasn't aware until now that you couldn't get your Windows 10 machine on the internet.Please accept the phone call offer and I can get this fixed for you.
Expert:  Byron replied 8 months ago.
OK Grace. See if you can follow this:On your Windows 10 computer, left click the start menu button (that's the 4-pane icon in the very lower left cornerof your screen)When the menu opens click Settings (it's the third item up from the start menu button)The Settings page has 9 icons.click the Update & Security icon.When the new page opens, from the menu on the left side of the page, click Recovery.On the right-hand side of the page, you'll see "Go back to Windows 7"under that, click Get StartedYou'll be asked why you want to go back. Pick any reason you want and click Next.Follow the prompts until the procedure begins. It take around 15 minutes in my experience.