Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I want to purchase the older version of hp photosmart JA:

Customer Question

I want to purchase the older version of hp photosmart
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I just took 35 pictures and I want to put them onto one of the hp photosmart template so that I can get the lamentation and use the pictures for a communication board for a 19 year old autistic student who uses on picture icons to communicate. I do not want to go through the hassle of cutting, pasting, and sizing from my picture folder to a word document. It take too long.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: NO
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cris replied 6 months ago.
Hi, thanks for using I am Cris. Do you know which version you are looking for?