GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software

I am Singye Dorji would like to seek your help to open

Customer Question

Hi, I am Singye Dorji would like to seek your help to open my yahoo mail, to be honest I have not opened mail for more than six months and I forgot the secret question. My mail ID is***@******.*** please help me as I want to recover some important documents
Thanks in advance
Category: Computer
Expert:  Byron replied 6 months ago.
I'm sorry for your situation. Unfortunately if you can't remember the answers toyour security questions there is no one here who will be able to help you regain access to your account.Please call customer service at 1800-679-634to receive a credit to your account.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
Hello Singye. Hi there! My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Byron is correct in that is is difficult to recover access to your Yahoo account if you have forgotten the answers to your security questions, but it is not impossible. Please try the following method:If you have forgotten the answers to your security questions, you will need to fill out the Yahoo recovery form. You will need to provide a contact email address where you can receive mail. If you don't have a secondary email address, you can enter a friend or family member’s email address as a contact email address, or you can set up a free gmail account here. Go here to get to the Yahoo recovery form.Choose Abuse and Spam under TopicsChoose Suspicious email Faked from my Account under Sub-TopicsClick on the Email icon (looks like an envelope) to access the form.Once you provide all of the details and fully complete the form, then submit. the Yahoo team will usually reply to you within 72 hours at the contact email address that you provided. If the information that I have provided has been helpful, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
Singye, have you been able to regain access to your Yahoo account?