Russell H., Computer Systems Expert
Experience:  13+ years experience
13568747

My PF-3 all at once started printing my cds half way down with

Customer Question

My PF-3 all at once started printing my cds half way down with a light figure of a half in circle ate the top and the image is reversed. Can you give me advice.
Edgar Lee Paschall
New Hope Baptist Church ***@******.*** (###) ###-####
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. I think the image being reversed is a primary clue as to what is wrong: that is a transform that can only be accomplished by software, I suspect.Turn the PF-3 Off. Unplug it. Leave it unplugged for a while, and look into the software that you are sending print jobs to the PF-3 from.Reversing an image is a software function (barring the PF-3 having suddenly decided to do everything in reverse, which would be extraordinarily strange for a printer. I don't think I've seen even one case of such a thing.) So, examine the program's settings, as to whether the setup is for direct-image printing.Also close the program you are printing CDs/discs from. And restart the computer, waiting to turn On the PF-3 again, until you are restarted and logged-in on the computer.