Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer
76221641

I want to cancel my subscription as of today.

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 8 months ago.
Hi,Please what service are you trying to cancel please?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
OUR TIME WEB SITE
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
hOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RESPOND. i AM WAITING FOR 1/2 HOUR OR MORE
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 8 months ago.
Please follow these steps to cancel your account with ourtime :1-Login to your account using your email and password, Click on your Username located at the top right section of your screen 2-Click My Account from the drop down menu3-Locate Account Status and then click the View Account Status link4-On the next screen, click the More Account Status Changes link5-Click the Remove My Profile link6-Respond to the short question and then confirm your cancellation You can also conatct ourtime and let them cancel the account for you : open this link http://www.ourtime.com/v3/help click on Contacting Customer Care then click Email. If you forget your password, click here to reset itThank you
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 8 months ago.
If you have a moment, kindly rate my answer by clicking on one of the stars below, positive rating are appreciated. If you need further assistance please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help. Note : Only rate if you are satisfied, please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service if you are not satisified,if we cant help you solve the issue you will be entitled to a full refund.Thank you