Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Technician
62741268

I have a 1 yr old Microsoft surface. It has lost the ability

Customer Question

I have a 1 yr old Microsoft surface. It has lost the ability to connect Bluetooth and wifi
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 8 months ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.Try this on your surface please> Go to settings, then recovery, then choose reset without affecting files. Follow the steps to reset then check for normal operation.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thanks for the help so far. I followed your instructions and am on the "System Protection for Recovery image " page. My page is set on "Disable system protection" I cannot get it to "Turn on system protection". ???? Should I Delete all restore points for this drive???
Try these steps please>Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.(If you're using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer down, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)Tap or click Update and recovery, and then tap or click Recovery.Under Refresh your PC without affecting your files, tap or click Get started.Follow the instructions on the screen.
Please let me know if you need any other assistance.