Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer

I have to give another credit card number JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

hi I have to give another credit card number
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: have letter saying you need a different credit cared number I owe 19.98$
JA: Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today, 1. Go to My Account and sign in with your master Username and password.2. Type the answer to your Account Security Question and click Continue.3. From here you have two options: 1) Click Manage My Subscriptions under Service Options to switch a specific subscription to a different payment method on file or 2) Click Manage My Wallet and Billing Info under Account Options to change or update a specific payment method for multiple subscriptions. Option 1: a) Click the Change Payment Method link below the listed subscription to switch to a different card on file.b) Click the circle next to the payment method you want to select and then click Submit. Option 2: a) Click the icon in the Edit column beside the payment method you would like to change.b) Fill in the required information for the new payment method and click Update Payment Method. Thank you
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 6 months ago.
If you have a moment, kindly rate my answer by clicking on one of the stars below, positive rating are appreciated. If you need further assistance please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help. Note : Only rate if you are satisfied, please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service if you are not satisified,if we cant help you solve the issue you will be entitled to a full refund.Thank you