Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Technician
62741268

My credit card number has changed and I've been unable to enter

Customer Question

My credit card number has changed and I've been unable to enter the new number either via the app or online.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 8 months ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.You can update your payment methods by visiting the Payment section in Your Account.To update a payment method in Your Account:Go to Your Account.<<<click here<<In the Payment section, do one of the following:To add a payment method, click Add a Credit or Debit Card.To edit a payment method, click Manage Payment Options.Follow the on-screen instructions.Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.Thank you very much!