Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have a Toshiba Desktop External Hard Drive and when i turn

Customer Question

i have a Toshiba Desktop External Hard Drive and when i turn it on and go into My Computer i don't see it.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i have had this external hard drive for about 2-3 years now and i used it to back up some stuff for my ipod but for some reason it doesn't recognize it. i have a dell all in one pc
JA: Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: nothing else
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 8 months ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Have you tried the hard drive with any other computer? Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thanks for responding back to me I couldn't wait so I asked did a live chat with tech support at Micro Center and now I am able to use my to external hard drive. Thank you again
Expert:  Shefin replied 8 months ago.
Hi, I am glad to hear that the issue has been resolved. Thank you.S H E F I N