Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I am a 78-year-old lady. When I am tense or upset I have always

Customer Question

I am a 78-year-old lady. When I am tense or upset I have always come to my computer and played solitaire right from my face page. Now it is gone thanks to some crazy change your company made. Can you please get it back for me or do I have to get rid of this computer. Thank you. PS:I spend must of each day visiting my best friend at a nursing home.
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: Not at the moment, but thank you very much.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cody replied 6 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.
Expert:  Cody replied 6 months ago.
Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?
Expert:  Cody replied 6 months ago.
Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.