Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have windows 10 and I always use chrome as my browser. Now

Customer Question

I have windows 10 and I always use chrome as my browser. Now it won't work. I downloaded it but still nothing
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.
Hi Sandy! My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. We can either have a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and work on the problem while you watch. Remote support can save a lot of time if you're not comfortable performing repairs yourself. If you'd rather not do that, we can continue to talk here, but please keep in mind that it takes time to type out my answers, so please don't be annoyed if my responses aren't instantaneous.Both options are 100% guaranteed. If you want SECURE REMOTE ASSISTANCE please accept the offer for PREMIUM SERVICES. If not please reply to me here and we will continue with a question and answer type conversation. Thank you!
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I have changed my mind. I will connect later if needed Thanks
Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.
You're welcome.