Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Computer expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

I OWN THE COLLEGE BARBER SHOP IN WILMINGTON NC. WHEN I GO TO

Customer Question

I OWN THE COLLEGE BARBER SHOP IN WILMINGTON NC. WHEN I GO TO GOOGLE MAPS ON MY LG PHONE FOR MY LOCATION, MY COMPETITORS BARBER SHOP " TADS BARBER SHOP" LOCATION AND INFORMATION COMES UP. HOW CAN I GET MY INFORMATION AT MY LOCATION TO APPEAR?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Chris L. replied 8 months ago.
Hello,Do the following using your computer and not your phone as it will be easier that way.If you haven’t already added and verified your business, you’ll need to do so in order for your edits to be eligible to appear on Google. Follow these steps to get started. Once you’ve added and verified your business, you can edit business information like address, contact information, category, and photos.If you've begun the verification process and need to fix incorrect business information while waiting for your verification postcard to arrive, you can also report a problem in Google Maps.The whole process may take some time and the results will not show in Google right away but if you follow the instructions above it will fix the issue. Please do me a favor and take a moment to rate my service by clicking the stars above, 3 or more is very appreciated, we can still chat after rating if you need more help.Thanks,Chris