GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software
76665483

I am having trouble with subscribing to applications. When

Customer Question

I am having trouble with subscribing to applications. When I try to sign in it gives me a code to enter. I enter it and in the case of google play it takes me to a payment screen. I have entered my credit card information and it either locks up and won't take the whole number or it wont take the expiration date
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.
Good morning Peter. My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. May I ask, are you having this problem on a tablet, ipad, kindle, or computer? If the problem is on a tablet, or kindle, do you have a computer available to you? If so, I can offer you a Secure Remote Connection an I can go the Google Play Store on your computer and help you get your payment information entered. If not, I can offer you a phone call and I can do it for you on my computer. We can't exchange personal information in the chat box as it would be visible to all users of the site.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.
If you have a computer available to you and you'd like to try to do this yourself, please click this link. Make sure that you are signed in with the same google account that you are using for your tablet, and then click on "Add a Payment Method" It's a lot easier to do it on a computer than on a tablet, and as long as you make sure that you you are signed in with the same google account that you are using for your tablet, this will solve the problem that you're having on your tablet. If I'm wrong and it's not a tablet or kindle, please let me know so I can provide instructions that best meet your needs, or accept one of the premium services so we can connect and get this fixed for you. If the information that I have provided has helped, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!
Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.
Peter did this solve your problem, or do you need more help?