Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Computer expert with over 10 years experience.

I wanted to see if I can retrieve and old personal ad on craigslist

Customer Question

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: There is an old personal ad of someone with a picture that i would like to find again
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Chris L. replied 6 months ago.
Hello,Finding this ad again depends on a couple things. It depends on how long ago it was posted and how long ago it was removed from the craigslist site. If you can not find it anywhere on craigslist then it has probably been deleted. That means the only thing you can try is to see if it still exists in the google cache. Here is how you search the google cache.On your computer, do a Google search for the page you want to find.If you do find it Click the green down arrow to the right of the site's URL.Click Cached.Once you're on the cached page, click the current page link to get back to the live page.If you cannot find it through the google cache the the ad probably wasn't up long enough for google to cache it or it has already been removed from the cache. Please do me a favor and take a moment to rate my service by clicking the stars above, 3 or more is very appreciated, we can still chat after rating if you need more help.Thanks,Chris