Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I have a new iPhone and have downloaded the uber app and it's

Customer Question

I have a new iPhone and have downloaded the uber app and it's telling me my number is ***** registered.. I did have über on my old phone but it won't let me in I still have the same number
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: Thank you.. Enjoy your day
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 8 months ago.
Hi, What happens if you try to sign into your account instead of creating a new one?
Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.
I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.