Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I am unable to reset m6y password ***** have been trying sence

Customer Question

I am unable to reset m6y password ***** have been trying sence 11am This morning lease Answer
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer, my name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today, I'm sorry about the issue, have you tried to reset it with itunes please?
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 6 months ago.
If no please follow the steps below '"will wipe out your data and contacts, however if you have iCloud enabled on your iPhone you can restore from back up and you will not lose anything. " : Turn off your iPhone. You can turn off it by holding the power button. (Make sure it is turned off)Connect your phone into your computer.Now Hold down the power and home button at the same time.When you see the Apple logo, release the power button but continue holding the home button down.Open iTunes and wait for it to tell you that its in restore mode. (or recovery mode)Then restore your iPhone by clicking Restore button under Summary TabOnce the restoration is completed, you can re-sync it.Let me know the results pleaseThank you