Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

How can I get my computer cleaned up from a virus??

Customer Question

how can I get my computer cleaned up from a virus??
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 10 months ago.
Hello! My name is***** am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.Do you have reasons to believe your computer is infected by a virus? Do you see any error messages?I am awaiting your reply.Thanks,IT Miro
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Yes to both questionsI've already answered this question, yes on virus and yes on error messages
Expert:  IT Miro replied 10 months ago.
I do not see anything regarding error messages; thus my question. Please explain what happens when you use your computer or type the error messages you see.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
why does everything I ask for cost MORE MONEY????? I've already paid the 39.00 dollars so do you charge extra for everything???
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
OK just cancel my credit card for paying for nothing
Expert:  IT Miro replied 10 months ago.
My question for further information about the problem you are experiencing doesn't cost any additional money. You already deposited $39 and do not need to pay more. We can exchange multiple messages here at no additional cost. If you want to continue, I need to know what happens when you use your computer. That way, I can let you know what to do. Thanks,IT Miro
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
this is a very poor way to communicate, so cancel my credit card charges
Expert:  IT Miro replied 10 months ago.
Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer instead, so that I can see the problem and help you with the problem you described?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
NO I don't want to continue with just answer because it"s a POOR way to try and communicate with you......PLEASE CANCEL MY CREDIT CARD CHARGE....TODAY PLEASE
Expert:  IT Miro replied 10 months ago.
As you wish.I will transfer your request to the JustAnswer customer service. Regards,IT Miro