Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I want to uninstall the Windows 10 Update from my PC. I dont

Customer Question

I want to uninstall the Windows 10 Update from my PC. I dont like it
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I dont like it. I want it removed competely
JA: Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: I don't think so. Thanks
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 6 months ago.
Uninstalling is a long and complicated process, if you are willing to do it, i can create the bootable media for you by remoting into your PC so you can use it to boot, and install windows 7. BUT then you will also need to re-install all of your programs. The second option is to adjust Windows 10 so it works like Windows 7 (as far as it allows). Let me know.