Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support

I was just starting to read about getting deleted emails from

Customer Question

I was just starting to read about getting deleted emails from Yahoo. I need emails from ***** ***** 2014 to prove my innocence about an issue I am dealing with someone. Is that possible to retrieve deleted emails from that far back?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes, this won't be public will it?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.
Hi, How long ago were the emails deleted?
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.
I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.