Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Computer expert with over 10 years experience.

My laptop automatically downloaded to windows 10 last night.

Customer Question

My laptop automatically downloaded to windows 10 last night. I am NOT computer savy and today can not get into my email or face book account. HELP
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I use to be able to just click on the fb or aol icon on my desk top and it is no longer there
JA: Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: That's all I know how to explain right now
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Chris L. replied 6 months ago.
Hello,Did you create a new user account when you signed into your computer by any chance or are you not sure? You may just be logged into a new account which would explain why you are not seeing those icons. Since you mentioned you are not computer savy I can offer you premium service where I will connect to your computer and help you with this issue.Let me know how you prefer to proceed.Thanks