Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I HAD DRAGON INDIVIDUAL PROFESSIONAL ON MY COMPUTER/HAD TO

Customer Question

I HAD DRAGON INDIVIDUAL PROFESSIONAL ON MY COMPUTER/HAD TO BRING MY COMPUTER TO OFFICE DEPOT FOR SOME OTHER ISSUES/WHEN I GOT HOME DRAGON IS GONE. WHEN I CLICK THE DRAGON ICON ON THE DESKTOP I GET A BLUE 3-4 INCH SQUARE AND NOTHING HAPPENS. SHOULD I REINSTALL THE DISC -WILL IT HURT IF DRAGON IS STILL SOMEWHERE ON MY COMPUTER??
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 11 months ago.
Hello there and welcome!Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.It's quite possible they cleaned your computer and removed Dragon along with it, you may need to reinstall it.I can help you do this via a secure remote support session if you want to make sure we do it correctly.Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin
Expert:  Martin replied 11 months ago.
If you'd like me to help you directly from your computer, click on the following link:https://ngmt.screenconnect.com/?Session=ed89de4c-3df1-4f11-87f0-7f8e38313503Then join the session