Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

This product is not effective. how can I cancel my order i

Customer Question

this product is not effective. how can I cancel my order immediately
Category: Computer
Expert:  Seth Merrick explains replied 6 months ago.
Hi,Where did you purchase this product?Did you purchase it on a website; if so, what is the name of that website?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I did an online trial
Didn't like the product
But they keep charging my account
Order # ***** & 307623
85.95 & 87.95
Cancel it
Hi,So, some clarifying info: You are currently on which is a third-party support site. We have *zero* to do with the companies you're referring to.We, JustAnswer, are completely *unaffiliated*, in any way, with those organizations that you ordered from. .... Having said that, I've done my best to look up their info.Please double-check: that the website that you ordered from?If so, here is there contact & customer service page: If -- and I say ***IF*** -- that's the company that you placed your order with (and it might not be! I'm just taking my best guess here), then you would need to contact them directly. Again, I'm not sure how you've ended up on JustAnswer's website -- we have zero to do with them, so it's strange to me that you ended up here.My best guess is that you did a google search for "help with refund" or something, and that our website (JustAnswer) had a sponsored link at the top of the google search results (even though we're *completely unrelated*), and you clicked the link to JustAnswer by mistake and ended up here... I hope that is helpful for you!Q: Does everything I'm saying make sense?Or is there anything that's unclear?