Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Technician
62741268

I need to cancell my Ourtime account I can't reach Ourtime

Customer Question

I need to cancell my Ourtime account I can't reach Ourtime wiyh phone number provided
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Te Dating service Our Time.com Has a renewing Membership and I can't contact them with the phone number provded on my Visa bill. The other sites I cancelled were cancelled but I can't contact them. Do you have a contact Number for me?
JA: Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No just help me cancel Ourtime .com.Thanx Pearl :)
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

Follow these steps to cancel your account at any time:

1. Go to ourtime.com. then Click your Username (Settings) in the upper-right corner.
  2. Click My Account from the drop-down menu.
  3. Locate Account Status, and then click the View Account Status link.
  4. Click the More Account Status Changes link.
  5. Click Remove Automatic Renewal.
    Upon downgrading your account, your credit card will no longer be charged for future membership.

Need more help? Fill out our Contact Us form and someone will get back to you within 48 hours. Here are some answers to our most common questions:

Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.

Thank you very much!