Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry

I just downloaded Microsoft 10 on my PC and want to find the

Customer Question

I just downloaded Microsoft 10 on my PC and want to find the games: Solitaire, Free Cell, and Spider Solitaire which were already loaded on my Microsoft 7
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I want access to Free Cell, Spider Solitaire, and Solitaire which were already downloaded on Micro 7
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

You need to download them again, they are free and you can get them from my link below

Click the text Get the App and install it and you can then use it again

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you