Michael Norman
Michael Norman, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  Director of Technology
77547562

Trace my picture with illustrator

Customer Question

trace my picture with illustrator
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Which version of Illustrator are you using?

and you wish to know how to trace a picture?

Please let me know.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
no i just need somebody to trace this image for me i need shadow mid tone and all the details
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
i have to trace it with pen tool
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

ok... so you want to have an image traced? You can use this free online tool to do this.

http://vectormagic.com/online/upload

Is this what you are looking for?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
no i have to do it with illustrator and i need to show how I trace it
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

ok, Ill opt out for another expert that can do this for you

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
thanks
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
trace this picture with illustrator
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 8 months ago.

Hi Yalda! I took a crack at this for you. Hope this is what you were looking for!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8bem734mt5xgfzh/AAB6XYlzhvFzSJz0OfISl7YHa

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
hi i need to trace my image with adobe ilustrator im not sure what did you send to me
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
i have to trace it with ilustrator and i have to show how i trace it for ex with pen tool
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
final result must be somthing like that
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
when i look at the layer its too complicated i need to separated the face body and every thing and define what is shawdo mid tone ....
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
i guys you just convert it with online tools
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
guess **
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hello ?

I traced the image in Illustrator CC 2016, not using any sort of free online tool. Now that you've modified your scope of work, I see that you are not wanting an image traced so much as you are wanting to hire someone to complete homework for you. I have a strict personal policy not to be party to academic fraud, and as such will opt out of assisting with this request and allow someone else to take over.

Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 8 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Please download the files from the following links:

http://wikisend.com/download/635884/Trace-JPEG.jpg

http://wikisend.com/download/631804/Trace.ai

Trace Help : https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/image-trace.html

Regards
Jins

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
hi i need sombody to trace it with hand could you plase open this question for me? thanks

Your question is "Trace my picture with illustrator". Now you are saying "Need sombody to trace it with hand". What is your need actually ?

Regards

Jins

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
hi are u here?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
arranging the shadows, mid-tones and highlights for each past on its own layer, using the pen tool and no image trace, keeping the original image in the last layer (place embedded not linked)
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
this is the image
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
if u can help me please do it if not let me know please
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
hello?
Expert:  Michael Norman replied 7 months ago.

Hello. My name is, Mike. I'd like to try and assist you. The YALDA.png file is the one you want traced, correct?

Here is the trace, in color, with mid-tones. The problem is this site does not support uploading Illustrator files. If you need the actual illustrator file I will have to email it to you. Uploaded is a PNG file of the trace.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
i dont neeed live trace , i send you the sample, i need sombody to trace in with pen tool , final resul must be like the attach file
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
can you do that?

What you are really asking for is a Vexel image and not a trace image. These types of images are time consuming. If you have the ability or access to Illustrator I would recommend attempting this yourself with the aid of a tutorial video. There are several available on YouTube. Otherwise paying someone to do this for you can be quite costly.

Sample tutorial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7BkqfIzfgU

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Okay if you can not do it please open the question .

Gladly. But explain to the next expert that you are looking for a vexel image and not a trace, and be prepared to pay extra for the service.